Convert a value between 0 and 1 (often a progress value) to a value between a new range defined by the start and end values.
For example, if the start value is 50 and the end value is 100:
- a progress of 0 will output 50
- a progress of .5 will output 75
- a progress of 1 will output 100
The number wraps when progress exceeds the 0 to 1 range:
- a progress of -.5 will output 25
- a progress of 2 will output 150
Convert a number from any range to 0 to 1 with Progress.
Right-click to change the type (ex: number, position, color).
A progress value. See Animation Basics for more information.
The start value of the new range.
The end value of the new range.
The converted value.